Hiiii. I'm new. x]

jupitercrashx

Hi. I'm Natasha. I'm 16 years old and I'm from Australia.

I've just started playing neo again after nearly a year's break due to school. (It's summer holidays now..) So I thought I'd join a good forum and this was one of the ones I found that I liked the look of.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here. ^_^

nice xeettok name jennifer call me scarecrow if desired hope we can be good friends (pal)

Hello and welcome Natasha! Might I tempt you with some of these absolutely delicious cookies? *offers plate*

I'm known as AA around here by the way. DOOM Corp. extends an official welcome.

Welcome Natasha! I'm Dj and on behalf of DOOM Corporation, I'd like to welcome you to TDN Forums. Here have a DOOM Corp cookie *gives DOOM cookie*

And not all the backgrounds for pets cost real money, only those from the NC Mall. There are plenty you can buy with NPs with the shop wiz or via the trading post.

Oh thats a relief. Thank you for telling me! :) My knowledge of neo has lots of gaps at the moment...

Also nice to meet you Izzy, AA and DJ.

-is cautious of cookies-

:O

C'mon, I even added a chemical mix that enhances your genetics. You'll be ten times as strong after eating those cookies, and there are plenty of other bonuses.

Hi and welcome to TDN! I'm Strategos. Make sure to read the rules, and never to accept DOOM's cookies no matter what special bonuses are in it. Have a wonderful time here! Remember to join Wildlife 2 (the link is in my signature) and mention me if you join. :)

Welcome Natasha to The Daily Neopets Forum. ^_^