How Do I.......

*princess*

MSP isn't a paint brush colour - you get it by getting a very lucky zap with the lab ray. I'm not sure on this, but I don't think you can get it with a FFQ either - the lab is the only way.

Painting a Poogle plushie gives a very similar look, though without the evilness of course.

You CAN get MSP Poogle from a Fountain Faerie Quest - just to clarify; it's any color or species (providing you have that species).

I WAS WRONG!

What color(s) can I paint my pet?

ALMOST ANY COLOR that the species of your active pet can be Painted (check the Rainbow Pool in the main shops area to see what colors your pet can become). So yes, Mutant, Coconut, Jelly, Robot, Alien, Sponge, Snot etc., are ALL available. If the color for that species is listed at the Rainbow Pool, then it's an option at the Rainbow Fountain.

There are THREE exceptions, the MSP Poogle, and any Royal or Robot Pet.

This is from a guide to the Fountain Faerie...

FFQ Guide

So in conclusion: to make your Poogle MSP, you must get all nine pieces of the secret laboratory map (the prices of which are way out of control) and go and zap your Poogle with the lab ray repeatedly. The results from the lab ray zappings are random, so it'll probably take ages to get what you want.