Where can I FIND paintbrushes??

Pepperminti

The basic colors you can find in the Shop Wiz (Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Stone, and Invisible). However the more rarer paint brushes you'll find in the Trading Post (Royal, Biscuit, Starry, etc). ;)

Paint Brushes are very valuable items that cost a lot of money. As a result, they don't stock in people's shops because they are worth more than 99K and are deemed an Unbuyable. This means that you will have to buy them from the Trading Post or the Auction house for up to 2 million neopoints. They also do not stock in neopian shops, except for the Hidden Tower where you can buy a Baby, Darigan and Royal Paint Brush.

EDIT: Lol of course like Fable mentioned you can get the basic colors and invisible from the Shop Wizard. The glass and stone paint brushes you can also get from the Shop Wiz, but they were retired and as a result do NOT do anything to your pets. Do not buy them unless you are collecting them for some reason.

You'll find most paint brushes on the trading post. Also, be aware that the stone and glass paint brushes don't work on any neopets. They're merely collecter's items now.

Sometimes if your very lucky some noob does'nt know the actual price for a paint brush and you can buy it it happens to me once hee hee

whats an sw banned? O.O is it bad? I only got this succeceful twice one froma negg and another for a desert paint brush

SW banned is when you use the Shop Wizard so much that you can't use it for a while. It's nothing bad and you don't get in trouble, it's just so other people stand a chance at using and sniping the SW. You can also get restock banned, but again it's not bad, it's just so others can RS and also so that you can take a break.

does'nt sound threatening =/ hmmmm Tempoarilty heh? h well can survive for a couple of hours