Honey Bees United

*princess*

Offers are being made to join "DOOM" and "Pastry Pals" but come on, who really wants do decide between good and evil? DOOM is attempting to take over TDN and Pastry Pals is trying to stop them and put everything back to normal. NORMAL?! That's pretty boring. :mellow: I say join Honey Bees United to defeat the Pastry Pals and put DOOM back in its place. We will rise against the evil DOOM, destroy the puny Pastry Pals and take over TDN for ourselves!!! Honey Bees United is neither good nor evil, simply a blend of the two. :D

to join the Honey Bees United (HBU for short) simply set the Buzzer as your signature and PM me! 0:) :evil:

JOIN US

I agree with Vivi. Be creative about your group, and don't try to invade the good vs. evil story unless you're actually on one of the two teams.

We may have started something annoying that we can't stop. <_<

*Screen flashes on showing Dj surrounded by army of meepits*

So know there are four groups? *sigh* People, DOOM and the Pastry Pals are huge groups with many members, but these two new groups "Bigfoot" and "Honey Bees" are both tiny. Current member status for Bees and Bigfoot: 0 (excluding creator). Bigfoot has only been created for a matter of hours and already they are running to the Pastry Pals begging for mercy after trying to deal with DOOM... Give it up people, this battle is between DOOM and the Pastry Pals. Other intruders will be destroyed...

That being said, the DOOM recruitment center is still open and anybody thinking about making/joining a new group can still come to DOOM. It's not to late to save yourselves... Have a very evil day :devil:

*Screen flashes off and goes quiet*

Good to see my new mutation ray is working Deadpool.

Well this group is interesting - DOOM will not interfere with its existence for now, unless you provoke us...

Good morning bee people its your lucky day because I have an offer you can not afford to miss! You could have this bee factory for just 1,000,000 dollars! So what will it be?

*Bombs bee factory*

Mwuahaha!

*runs off* :evil:

That being said, please continue to produce our cookies with your yeti workers...