How can I EARN a baby pb?

*princess*

Does anybody know how to EARN a baby paint brush? on your own? I'M NOT BEGGING!! 0:) but I really really want a baby pb because I want to paint a xweetok with it. I would buy one but I don't have the neopoints for it!! (590K? Come on!!) o_O

Once again, I am really really sorry if this post is against the rules I have no idea wut the rules are :crying: (if it is please send me a polite non-threatening message on how to mend it) plz don't freeze me! I'm not a bad person!!!! :crying_blow:

The people who sell them generally get them from the Hidden Tower in Faerieland - they sell for 600k there.

As to earning the NPs - playing games is good, as is investing in the stock market. Restocking or sniping can be profitable, though that depends how good you are at them.

EDIT: Hm... Vivi beat me to it lol

Restocking is a very profitable method and many of Neopia's richest and most powerful members have gained their money from restocking. Also the Stock Market works as well. I do both :D

The main thing about the stock market, however, is that it can take a looong time, so you need patience.

If you feel like it, playing the flash games regularly also helps your finances.

Plain and Simple, just go play games, restock, or snipe. You can learn how to do those on guides people make.

play a lot of games and send scores on the featured game everyday.

i normally do restocking at only three places

one window is igloo garage sale.

one for mystical surroundings.

and one for whatever store sells new items in the new features.

try to get the rare ones if youre fast at it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Eric) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double post; posts merged. In future, please use the forum's edit feature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If your straping for cash why not try morphing potions they decreaswe the following price by 200k XD