Caption Contest Voting and More!

Xepha

Caption Contest Voting

You can now vote on the December Caption Contest, here. We have 19 finalists who have some amazingly funny captions. Who will in the 20,000 NP's...it will depend on your votes. So, VOTE NOW.

The ALP has had a wonderful addition to their collection of items, the Bony Grarrl Club. So, check out the Avatar Lending Program for full details on how you can be lent the BGC and more!

Advent Calendar

Also, don't forget to collect your Advent Calendar prizes this month; TDN is covering the event in great detail.

- New Petpet Colors -

mirgle_green.gifsludgy_orange.gifpikis_red.gifhorus_yellow.gif

Green Mirgle | Orange Sludgy | Red Pikis | Yellow Horus

awwww I did'nt make it TT^TT no no I'm fine.... I'll just go over to the small corner over there and sob my eyes out before i do that the reason I entered twice is because in the beginning i put my username wrong TT^TT I'm alright don't worry :crying: :crying:

:D Good luck to everyone, there are some great captions in there.

PLEASE only vote once - anyone caught voting multiple times will have all their votes removed. (ESPECIALLY if it's for yourself.. you will be pulled out of the competition!)

:D Good luck to everyone, there are some great captions in there.

PLEASE only vote once - anyone caught voting multiple times will have all their votes removed. (ESPECIALLY if it's for yourself.. you will be pulled out of the competition!)

I was never in the competition >< :crying:

I'm glad I made it, but I didn't vote for myself as I saw captions that are funnier than mine XD. Good Luck everyone!

hmpH! lucky >> :crying: so sad right now :crying:

Those were all amusing captions - I had difficulty picking one.

Yea, it was so much fun to wake up in the morning and get to read all the ones that TJ e-mailed to me!

However, there were also some REALLY REALLY BAD ones...which weren't to pleasing to read. (no matter the time of day).

Maybe when it's over with, TJ make a page in the FM forums to commemorate the bad ones and we can all have a laugh or something. (( with names with held of course ))

Let me guess they contain inapproiate langrage>> :crying:

Nope, they were all clean. But some of them were completely off-topic of the caption and just WAY out in space. ;D

Nope, they were all clean. But some of them were completely off-topic of the caption and just WAY out in space. ;D

Oh.... WAs mine out of topic ???? :crying:

Oh.... WAs mine out of topic ???? :crying:

I didn't get to see the names of the people...so I have no idea which one yours was. ;p

I didn't get to see the names of the people...so I have no idea which one yours was. ;p

ummmm it was JenniferXOX at firsst when i registered it was JenniferXO and then turned it to jenniferXoX by sumitting it again

I didn't even submit a caption, but if I had, I'm sure it would have been one of the "Bad ones"

Guest Rachel (Xx_Rachy_xX)

Hello, this is Xx_Rachy_xX, from the Caption Contest. I was really hoping my entry could get reinstated merely because I had family and friends at my house, so I got them to get on my computer and vote. I did NOT know I could get mine retracted because of this. Please reconsider! :crying:

Rachel ( Xx_Rachy_xX )

Please only vote ONCE - we are logging IP's.

Anyone caught voting multiple times will have all their votes removed. (if it's for yourself.. you will be pulled out of the competition!)

I'm sorry, but 15 times in less than 3 minutes is hard to believe for each person switching on the computer. o_O I'm sorry, but you have been disqualified - it clearly states the rules at the top of the voting page - including consequences.

aww this sucks oh well let sing a happy song to lessen the sadnes Happy happy happy! were all so happy! happy happy happy were all so happy...