Should TNT make more neopets?

xXMoonlightXx

Do you guys think TNT should make more neopets?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys think of the fact they should make more neopets?

• Yes! I'm dying for a new neopet><
    • Never thought of it yet....*thinking*
    • For goodness sake TNT worked hard is'nt that enough?
    • Uhuhuh is the answer of this question no???
    • Ya sure whatever>>
    • Depends on what type of neopet there making cats.dogs, etc
    • nah, I like my neopets the way they are ^^

Umm I've been thinking since the newest neopets I found since the last time I played neopet (2004) like Yurble,Rukie,KOi, Xeetaok. etc. I'm starting to get bored of these neopets do you guys think they should make a new neopet(s)???

You have to take into account that TNT has a massive, growing to-do list, so it'll be a while before they clear out enough tasks to make a new Neopet.

Nevertheless, I'm guessing they have something up their sleeve(s)...

You have to take into account that TNT has a massive, growing to-do list, so it'll be a while before they clear out enough tasks to make a new Neopet.

Nevertheless, I'm guessing they have something up their sleeve(s)...

That the problem what is it there to do? I mean advent calender done! newspaper done. Everything done so what id there to do?

Nah, Honestly I think they still need to make some more new colors for the newer pets.

Let's see... they still have to come up with the new items for the advent calendar every day, they have to release new wearables (which involves drawing one picture for every wearable for every colour for every pet that can wear that particular item), they're probably working on more games as we speak, and they've just got the virus problem. I'd say they have a lot of major stuff to work on (although I'm pretty sure they don't have to release new games so fast).

TNT are extremely busy. Maybe they're working on new pets, but what would you rather a new pet or a new plot? I would much prefer a plot, probably because I wouldn't get the new pet anyway.

I'd go for the plot any day - they're generally worth the struggles, headaches, interminable frustration, etc. XD

Honestly, the poll choices were basically poor. I couldn't actually choose any of them.

This is my thought, though:

TNT is always working on something whether you know it or not. And the Neopian Times and the Advent Calender is not even close to finished. They may be done choosing the prizes and creating the animations, but they still need to upload them each day for the Calender. And TNT is constantly working on the newspaper each week. They can't just finish writing one in a day. Think of all the editorial questions! Everyday, one of the poor staffers has to go through questio nafter question to see which ones are worth answering.

The wearables for Neopets is also a huge deal. A TON of pictures need to be made for just ONE item. I can't imagine how long this process can take on average.

Like I said, Neopets is NEVER finished.

But maybe a new pet would be nice after a while when TNT can scrape up any free time.

No, they should not make a new pet, because they need to work on making more clothes for those annoying, whining NC Mall haters.

They need to fix the pound to satisfy those annoying people who BLAME THE NC MALL. LOGIC PEOPLE.

They should make a plot. ;D

They'd have to draw all the existing wearables for that pet as well.

Well that gave me plenty of confusion O.O well I guess it is alot of things =/ can't they shut down neopets for a week or so?

Oh, but think of the outrage that would cause...

(*still can't get on neopets using firefox ¬¬*)

hey hey I'm pretty sure the public will understand this problem XD

LOL true....I can picture the dude response "for the last time, NO! Get a life you fre_ _" XD omg that what there expression or maybe like this "dudes let beat this punk up!" XD :woot:

And I don't seriously see how shutting down Neopets for a week would help significantly... they'd still have to handle all the other stuff.

phhh! I mean they want to updateed everything I mean Everything! they syhould at least hire more people or volunteers in other case but it their choice

I think all of the newest few neopets (excluding the xweetok) have all been extremely ugly. The ogrin, the gnorbu and even the ruki just look kinda weird. I just hope that if TNT does release a new neopet that it is not similar to any of the most recent ones. But still, I do think TNT are great and consistently work hard for the site.

well right now there not doing a great job XD

I wouldn't necessarily say that.

They surely won't post every single day reporting their progress on a large project. Although I am a little doubtful, I have a thought that TNT has something really huge in the works.

Jennifer, before you go around posting that they aren't working very hard and that they should just hire more help (and besides the fact that your grammar and punctuation skills burn. @_@), you have to remember they are a business, and that it costs money to hire more workers. Also, how can you know if they aren't making any progress? They're not going to say, "Okay, our diligent programmers have finished coding the part of the pound that randomizes the pets," or whatever they have planned. They are actually putting up little news so as to not waste time on petty things and have more time to work on the big projects.