hmm i wonder what this could be about?

Sham Payne

hello all, I'm new (gasp shock amazement)

Yeah, so basic info, this is like my 18th neopets account ( um... i forget my passwords/ go through periods of time when i forget neopets exists)

I'm a freshman in college, so i have copious amounts of free time when my friends are in class and i'm, ya know not, i'm a music major too so homework is at a minimum.

i ride horses, they rock pretty hard...

oh and i just made my first 120k about an hour ago in the game and it made me far to happy for my own well being ( i smacked my knee pretty hard against the keyboard tray and it's swelling something fierce..)

okay I'm done <33333333333 ^_^

Hello, welcome to TDNF congrats on getting 120k. :)

Welcome, welcome :). I'm Cameron/Crusher. if you'd like a fun contest to join, you can go sign up for Wildlife 2 by clicking on my signature graphic and writing down your name and your character's name. Have a read through the post first though, see if you're interested :). I hope you like it here and stay awhile ;).

~Cameron~

I extend you an official welcome to the forums from DOOM Corp. And you're not the only one with too much free time. XD

Congratulations on your recent earnings - how long did you spend playing? o_O And would you like a cookie?

What up? Name Jennifer call me scarecrow what your favrite color? What do you like about neopets O.O.???And wow one hour and 140k.... aI have 600kXD and i started in august so i guess I make 200k a month =)