The arcade is BACK!

Ian

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahh I knew my tetris addiction would come in handy don't feel sad tetris failures when I was addicted I played 1 in the morning.... AH those were the good times... I had nightmares about them XD.... Oh NO! Nightmares coming back.! Get away fom me tetris block ><

Games are not exactly my thing. But I'm doing well enough in some of them, especially that Tower game.

About the shop, is it going to work like most other forum's shops, where each post earns you 1 points, and each topic you make earns you 5 points, or is it going to be totally different?

Games are not exactly my thing. But I'm doing well enough in some of them, especially that Tower game.

About the shop, is it going to work like most other forum's shops, where each post earns you 1 points, and each topic you make earns you 5 points, or is it going to be totally different?

I remember having that system on a forum I used to go to, why was it deleted here?

It should be coming soon though - we can hold Ian to that. XD

I suck at tetris...

It should be coming soon though - we can hold Ian to that. XD

I suck at tetris...

I rock at tetris I could go longer but I'm too lazy.... The secret is the long stick pole thingy

Sweet, I'm still in 2nd place at the Arcade. :evil:

*Yawns* Maybe I'll play breakout again later today. *glares at phone*

Boring..... Tryiong to beat meeptroid in mario gliding ><

I was winning that Mario Cart Xtreme, but I lost my position. Now I'm going to win it back! FOR DOOM!!!!

Are you guys thinking about doing an Arcade Tournament.

Ian hinted that he might organise one soon. I'm looking forward to having something to do there. XD

Hmm... maybe the tournament is this oh-so-mysterious forum event that's coming up?

must.... beat.... princess ruto... and everybody don't say I am inhuman for tetris is called start at level 9!

Jennifer, your Tetris skills amaze and scare me deeply... You pwn everybody in Tetris...

My my, we currently OWN the Arcade. Congrats to Loc and Princess Ruto for their awesome arcade skills, you are making DOOM proud