The arcade is BACK!

Ian

done ! Okay evveryone enjoy! *hnds out batches of fortune cookie* fresh from dah oven! you might get delious chocolate ball or an action figure or a dung a jawbreaker a gernade a dust ball and some other stuff I put in xD enjoy

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the arcade action is heating up.

An arcade toppers group would be really serious competition in a group arcade tourney...

Just for the sake of discussion - if we had a group arcade tourney, how would the groups be ranked? By the arcade league? Number of trophies held? Average trophies per-person?

Okay sonce I tested my invention the chocolate cookie and the sovenire forunte cookie...What shall I make.... I know... Crakers with roasted marshmellows! Oh my god it ingenious I'll make some O.O I am go gonna get rich after this $.$ I might donate a couple to the daily neopets...*goes to the kitchen*

Sure! We need a fire *scratch two sticks together* there we go now we need to put the mashmellow on top of the fire *put on top of the fire* alright take it out and put it in the cracker alright! One down and 782 more to go ^_^

Guys come on, talk about the arcade here. I'm not backseat modding or anything, but this is really off-topic now!

Anyway, it seems that the title of Arcade Champion seems to be going between Princess Ruto and Niwrem at the moment. Who will win....

Sure hey princess ruto how did you own Snake? did you use worm? or python

*hands out plate of marshmellow cookites* Want some doom bringer?

eww people still play pokemon these days o.O there soo yesterday.!

Anyway >> I am cooked almost everything and now i just made thedailyneoept bankrupt due to no more food so we won't have food for awhile anyway how come no one beat me yet at pinball?

The praise is for free. I'm not kissing up or anything like that. I don't need to do that. :P

Whenever I get a decent score at pinball, it fails to send my score. Pretty irritating. <_<

it easy just keep hitting non-stop Xd I was so lazy so I purposly lost my remaining 2 lives....

I think I should be official commentator for the Arcade!

Princess Ruto is going to attack tomorrow and possibly finish Niwrem for the last time... Join us tomorrow on Arcade Watch to find out!

Lol...

That was amusing.

I didn't knew the leader of DOOM would do such a thing.

Isn't he suppose to help out?

To Princess:

You will not dethrone me.

However, even if you do give out "punishments", i will find my way to dethrone you once more.

you are good, but i shall be better until i become best.

If war is what you want, war is what i give.

In preparation of the war, i shall rid you of some of your trophies.