I am very disipointed with Advril

xXMoonlightXx

They made a commerial and says they are better then Tynol I mean i was like did they just insulted Tynol just now O.o

I see that a lot. Products pay each other out all the time and while it may seem kinda wrong, it seems to sell. Duracell and Energiser batteries seem to be in a constant war of words and political parties are always slandering each other in their ads. Advertising companies just do it and hope it sells, which in many cases it does...

I see that a lot. Products pay each other out all the time and while it may seem kinda wrong, it seems to sell. Duracell and Energiser batteries seem to be in a constant war of words and political parties are always slandering each other in their ads. Advertising companies just do it and hope it sells, which in many cases it does...

I guess your right....

Hehe.

Be prepared to see a lot of that in your life, Jennifer. You should see how pathetic fast food commercials are attacking each other. BurgerKing, McDonalds, and Wendys are a good example of this.

You just gotta live with it.

LOL XD I guess your right it pathetic I mean Tynol is wayyyyy beter then advil so why bother?

LOL XD I guess your right it pathetic I mean Tynol is wayyyyy beter then advil so why bother?

Well, that might not necessarily be the case. What you are talking about is more of an opinion rather than fact. I never really cared as to whick medicine I took, so I don't really prefer one over the other. And they bother because they want to bring attention to their product.

Well, that might not necessarily be the case. What you are talking about is more of an opinion rather than fact. I never really cared as to whick medicine I took, so I don't really prefer one over the other. And they bother because they want to bring attention to their product.

You speak so..... LOGICAL O.O everytime I ask you something you speak so logical useing big wordsO,O

I see that all the time, its called competition.

It's part of the real world. Companies will attack each other so that they'll sell more of their products. You will see it many more times in your life. Just be smart and buy what you think is best, not what a commercial says is best. ;)

It's part of the real world. Companies will attack each other so that they'll sell more of their products. You will see it many more times in your life. Just be smart and buy what you think is best, not what a commercial says is best. ;)

Tynol the best you guys I don't know about Advil all I did is took 2 pills and 30 minutes later KaBAm I'm cough-free funny. They did'nt have those kind of commerial in YTV XD

Heh, advertising is a big part of business. You put a lot of money into it, so you have to make sure a lot of money comes out, and what better way to do that than insult your competitors? :evil:

Well that's how most corporations do it. There are other methods for making profit...

Heh, advertising is a big part of business. You put a lot of money into it, so you have to make sure a lot of money comes out, and what better way to do that than insult your competitors? :evil:

Well that's how most corporations do it. There are other methods for making profit...

ooo I know like those free samples taste a bit like it buy it! i normally eat the sample and not buy it XD