The shoutbox has disappeared!

Ian

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a total shame that you've remove the shoutbox. However, I do see where you're coming from on that. I may have been the top shouter, but I didn't abuse it. I just found it nice to be able to communicate with multiple people at a normal rate of speed. Though it will be missed, I'm sure we'll all find other things to do to fill in this hole.

Thank you, Ian, for stopping the spam.

-Michael

this might be out of topic and stuff but can someone give me think of tarla tool box a virus hacked into my computer and deleted all mylinks and stuff don't worry it gone

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!! BRING BACK THE SHOUTBOX!!!!!!!!TT^TT IT so booring without the shoutbox please put it back PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH and can you guys give me think link of tarla toolbox =P

Well as much as I liked the Shoutbox, I agree that this place could be more active, and an arcade sounds cool! I'll miss the shoutbox, but I'll get used to life without it...

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!! BRING BACK THE SHOUTBOX!!!!!!!!TT^TT IT so booring without the shoutbox please put it back PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH and can you guys give me think link of tarla toolbox =P

Learn to post on the forums.

@Strategos : I guess we could create a faerie quest help board?

That sounds like a good idea, I don't mind the shoutbox getting deleted.

The shoutbox is gone? Eh, okay, I can see your reasoning. I'm not completely thrilled, but I'm not going to whine, either. It will probably do the forums some good in the end. Make them more active and such. :D

PLEASE do another Arcade competiton. The August 2006 games were so much fun! :P

Hey Ian I've been thinking. Can't we just decrease the amount of shouts to like 1 and yvery 2 minutes or so maybe O.O and then like have a report button beside the stuff you say so if you spam a TDn will look at it and delte the shout? But that makes more work for TDn... How about you get a staff that's job is to check THe shoutbox! It ingenious! Come from here*hitting brain* so can that work? Anyway it just a theory i want the shoutbox and by the way can you install the alert thingy for tarla toolbox thingy? I mean it is daily kinda o.o

I do miss the shoutbox, but I won't complain or anything. I see the logic in the decision, and I'm looking forward to an arcade. :P

I do miss the shoutbox, but I won't complain or anything. I see the logic in the decision, and I'm looking forward to an arcade. :P

Woah, when are we getting an Arcade here?

Cause once we do I'll own all of you. >:-)

I don't mind being owned, as long as it gives me something to do to help clear my head.

Besides, I rock at breakout. :evil:

I don't mind being owned, as long as it gives me something to do to help clear my head.

Besides, I rock at breakout. :evil:

Is that a challenge? Your on umm we just need to wait until they actually make the arcade first.... :D

Not really a challenge, just a warning not to challenge me at breakout if I'm bored enough to play for a really long time...

All right you guys break it up, break it up, Can't you guys go and settle a game of kacheekers or something O.O

Here's a solution, make the shoutbox a fantastic members feature. You see... THAT way, everyone will post to become a Fantastic and the Fantastic members will have a fantastic feature. ;)

Here's a solution, make the shoutbox a fantastic members feature. You see... THAT way, everyone will post to become a Fantastic and the Fantastic members will have a fantastic feature. ;)

Thats a good idea, but how would you be able to let it be invisible to people that aren't Fantastic Members?

awww my idea sounds way better though..... IT a fact not fiction... I'll never reach to fantastic member =(

awww my idea sounds way better though..... IT a fact not fiction... I'll never reach to fantastic member =(

Its something you can live without.

Taking something that happened to me...

Waaaaay back in August of 06 I was banned from the shoutbox for 6 months. Back then I only had about 200 posts. During the six months the OTB (now the HOP) was like a shoutbox for me. Posting there, along with the occasional post in the role playing board, I became a Fantastic member. At the end of February 07, I noticed I could post in the shoutbox again and slowly my posts per day sank.

Its something you can live without.

Taking something that happened to me...

Waaaaay back in August of 06 I was banned from the shoutbox for 6 months. Back then I only had about 200 posts. During the six months the OTB (now the HOP) was like a shoutbox for me. Posting there, along with the occasional post in the role playing board, I became a Fantastic member. At the end of February 07, I noticed I could post in the shoutbox again and slowly my posts per day sank.

O.O wow that nice.... I guess Ian removal is for our benifit and his XD so i have nothing to complain almost now....

How about don't complain at all? It's something that will benefit TDN in the long run. People spammed that shoutbox way too many times, and it became a mess.