how do you use a job coupon?

mlstyl123

Well when you go to the fairy agenccy it says WAHHH ! I don't have one ! It means it a speech telling you that. What you do is wait 10 minutes and then go to the basic jobs/ and select a jpob quickly. You'll then get the job if you have a job coupon. You don't need to do something special or specific to enter you=D so yaaaa just go to job section and get a job I strongly recommend you to put your coupon in your saftey deposit box or else pant devil will steal it but the effect still works even though you ut it in lthe saftey deposit box ^^

*copies her instrctions from an earlier topic*

1. Have the coupon in your inventory.

2. Go here and click on the "Apply for Job" link for a job that your coupon entitles you to. A list of the coupons, in order, is on the front page of the Employment Agency - that will help you know which jobs they entitle you to take.

If there are no jobs there when you go - more are added every 10 minutes (i.e. :00, :10, :20, :30, :40, and :50) past the hour.

3. You will then be prompted to pick which coupon you want to use from the ones in your inventory - if there's only one there you'll only have one to choose from ;)

4. Provided you were quick enough to get the job before someone else, your coupon will then be downgraded one level (as per list on front page) and you will then be able to go and collect the items required to complete the job.

5. Once you have the items you can go to the status page and click on your pet's current job, and then on the give items link. If you got everything within the time limit you'll get the reward. The faster you collect everything, the bigger the reward is.

Good luck!

it works too if you put it in a safety deposit box it an extra saftey to out it there so the pant devil won't take it ^^ btw... green coupon I thinnk works best in super job ^^

Jennifer - No, it doesn't. The jobs you are talking about above ("basic" jobs) don't require a coupon at all, anyone can do them. The "Super" jobs, which I linked to, are the ones that you need the coupons to complete and coupons must be in your inventory for it to work.