TDN's December Art Contest

Superfly

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here is my entry:

holineo.jpg

As you can see, Zanthine and Skunge appear to be enjoying their first snowfall.

A very relaxing scene indeed.

Hehe, a frozen snow pet is wearing a scarf while the warm-blooded Pteri is not. :whistle:

Very nice, very nice.

Edit: We have 5 entries now! Woohoo! :thumbsup:

Hehe, a frozen snow pet is wearing a scarf while the warm-blooded Pteri is not. :whistle:

Very nice, very nice.

Edit: We have 5 entries now! Woohoo! eep1uw.gif

My Kacheek isn't a snow pet. ;)

He's a regular blue one who is going to be painted Skunk one of these days probably. Skunge just got a little too festive with the snow, that's all.

Also he needs a scarf for obvious reasons if he is going to be a snowman.

My Pteri on the other hand is fine with the weather. At least he isn't cold blooded. :yes:

Congrats Metroid on the great picture. I feel sorry for the judges, because I couldn't pick between these artworks submitted :D .

no one congradulate me :crying: I'm okay nothing to see here! :crying_blow:

Congratulations Jennifer! I quite liked your picture, I think your poogle is really well drawn and it looks just like your real poogle :D . How did you make this? Did you use paint? All in all, you did a great job!

Well I'd say the grief was probably worth it, because that pteri looks fantastic! I know I seem really positive today :P , but I seriously mean that your pteri is awesome! I can tell that you put quite a lot of effort into making this, because of all the little details that are just right. Congrats on a seriously great picture Metroid. Congrats to everyone :D

thanks there alot of competition around and I draw my poogle by hand mouse-style and i have one word for it it all about determination XD it glitchy in a werid way and stuff and nice meeptroid >< well Hope I win that kind of money for my negg fund XD

i draw in mouse too! metroid's is so nice D: i wish I could draw like that T_T

which ones? mine or meeptrtoid *shifty eyes*

which ones? mine or meeptrtoid *shifty eyes*

I believe Anna is reffering to me.

Drawing with a mouse has become an everyday thing for me, actually. Microsoft Paint can actually make very nice images if you have the time and patience to do so. Of course, you could get the same effect in an advanced program quicker. But I take pride in my work for what it is.

really O.O I find it hard to control it (><) I like to draw but not in that way! but nice picture meeptroid =)

I'll take your word for it Metroid, but I think I am doomed to producing nothing more than a bunch of squiggly lines on Paint.

ce make perfect. it not true ai practicce... Alot ... and nothing happened ><

I hope I win for the negg fund for me gallery! Finally I might able to buy the bag of inifinte neggs ~