The Daily Neopets is growing... again!

Ian

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share with you all that we've had some record-breaking statistics over this Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Consistently over this past weekend we've received at least 20,000 visitors per day, breaking all of TDN's past statistics. We're growing and we're on our way to becoming the largest Neopets help site in existence! Thanks for being a part of this.

Ian b)

20,000 visitors per day? Now THAT, is a nice number!

Congratulations TheDailyNeopets for quite a record!

And by the looks of it, we certainly are growing! 'Tis because this site is the definition of awesomeness. And the staff (Including you, Ian) are the best I've seen on any Neopets help site. But that's just me. :)

20,000 visitors a day... and the forums are still rather quiet... Oh well, go TDN! You rock! :jerrypteri: :jerrypteri: :jerrypteri:

Congrats TDN, great work on this fantastic achievement!!! How awesome would it be to be the biggest fan-site in existence *drools*, but still one achievement at a time guys.

20k Visitors! :O This place won't be dying anytime soon. :P

*as the site is hacked and completely collapses*

:O How dare you say such a thing. *cries* I'd get to use that super cool ACP feature then, and lockdown the site until Ian could arrive to save the day. ^_^

this is really amazing! I found your site on google by the way although it a bit late to tell you that but i your site is colorfuL *.* I like organized +colorful sites XD

Well, yeah, TDN is naturally growing. I'd rank it as high as JN, possibly even higher, because TDN is my number 1 source for everything Neopets - unless I need to search various locations.

The guides are top-notch, and you hardly go wrong, as once again they helped me with AAA's challenges, despite not being able to complete LV8, but that was TNT's fault (they have a knack of closing things when I'm just about to complete them, making it practically impossible to get the 1st place trophy - I always get 2nd best :P).

And to think about it - it all started out when I searched Google for an Altador plot guide....