Restocking

DOOM Bringer

It took me quite a while to get my first MP, but I've heard it gets easier.

To be honest, it's taken me a lot longer to sell it then it took me to buy it. I've been trying for weeks to get rid of the stupid thing. It's HTS because it's a basic colour of a species that isn't super popular (by that I mean it isn't extremely common like the Aisha or the Shoyru, probably because it's a newer species).

Maybe one day I'll get a rarer MP *imagines*

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, btw are there are any guides that say which items i the store are worth buying and which can give you losses?

Like- I know the rares and the common items in the Background shop and the Clothes shop, but others like- book shops and rare card shops I just don't know witch items are worth buying... o_O

Plz post a link to a guide if there is one.. Or you just get your exp buy loosing and learning from mistakes? o_O

Thanks! :)

There are so many items out there, you'd have to make a database (constantly updated for price changes) of restock-worthy items. While it would be nice, I don't think I'll ever make one for my guide.

However, what you can do (and this is what many seasoned restockers, including myself does) when learning a new shop is to use an items database (such as NeoItems.net or JellyNeo's items database). Depending on the shop, you make want to search for items with a rarity from around 95 and up (perhaps a bit lower minimum for clothing). If you want to really limit it to awesome items, it might be better to search for only r98 or r99 and up. With this list of items you find, chances are most of them are good. If you want to be sure, it doesn't take that long to check them up on the shop wizard/trading post first.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a very very very good day today:

Someone bought 500k worth of books in my shop.

Sniped Icy Snowflake - Worth 50k

Sniped Do the Moon Bounce - Worth 100k

Sniped How to Escape - Worth 300k

You blame Firefox?! o_O Now that is just weird...

My slow internet is to blame for my lack of success (it is incredibly slow in this area). :yes:

Nannerz, your guide is really wonderful. I started to learn restocking a few days ago. And I got the chocolate avy this morning. Thank you very much for your guide, it's fantastic. I will continue to use it everytime ^_^