Forbidden Letter

Awesome_Paul

J:

Does anybody here happen to know a quick and easy way to perform integral calculus operations on partial fractions?

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M

Don't keep yourself "plugged in" 24/7. It's a sign of tech addiction. Just know that a little bit is OKAY-but overloads of tech=nah. 

(Hope I didn't confuse ya with what I previously said XD)

N:

Positively charged particles are electrostatically repelled by other positively charged particles - a truly remarkable trait. :P

P:

I seem to have the misfortune of missing out on most of the vowels for some reason.

R:

Ten agitated DOOM Combat agents can make an absolutely appalling mess (well, appalling to the guys assigned to clean it up).

T:

A pair of happy Buzzers dance gracefully above a myriad of unforgivingly ferocious (and hungry) frogs.

• 1 month later...

u:

wow, this thread is so old, my last post here was 3 months ago!

• 3 weeks later...

X:

AA, that last post seems to me to be the first time you didn't use vocabulary that didn't comepletely confuse me. Not that I couldn't know what it means, just that right now I'm not in the mood to think more than wondering where my sandals are. And I have homework. *sigh*

C:

I'm going to make pumpkin pie to-marrow! My Grandmother & I make it from the pumpkins, that's how awesome we are.

• 2 weeks later...

G:

In theory, a thesaurus should make this activity simple, but in practice it's much more fun to use your brain.

I

Totally.

wow try to post a comment w/o _(the current letter)_ . . . very hard...