Hi y'all!!

Ashleigh

Hello and welcome to The Daily Neopets Forums, Ash. :D My name is TJ (aka Superfly) - I am a content writer here at TDN and am very pleased to have you joining our forums. Our members are great - but evil - all at the same time. ;)

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I or any other staff member here (as well as many forum members) will always be more than willing to help out.

Most of the members aren't really evil TJ - just insane.

Welcome to the asylum/zoo Ash! Would you like a cookie?

Welcome to TDNF, so did you restart Neopets? Or log back onto your old account?

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll contemplate on that cookie since I'm being told two different things. :) I did have to start neopets over, I could not remember my user name. It sucked but I'm trying to make progress on the new account. Not doing to bad, especially since I don't always have time because of school.

Good day to you, Ash. I'm Morgan, and if you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from my cheese. Remember to read the rules at some point, and above all, do not eat AA's cookies. Take mine instead.