"Opposites" Riddle

Izzy ♥

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I just typed the answer into the box... Turns out the bad guys name was Gerald Pteri... G.P. I almost feel tempted to send in my username at the final screen lol

Hehe I saw that too and I'm assuming it won't take entries after the clock runs out...

Hehe I saw that too and I'm assuming it won't take entries after the clock runs out...

You never know.... :evil: Would it be evil for me to try?

oh . . . my . . . gosh . . . i'd . . . written . . . it . . . down . . . right . . . there . . .

:evo:

1 6 4 9 2 2 4 3 9 7

1 4 6 2 2 9 4 3 9 7

9 6 4 8 8 1 6 7 1 3

9 4 6 1 8 8 6 7 1 3

me too.... i had it written down & was wondering what it has to do with Kalium Echo, the name of the game!! oh i hate myself...

OMG!!!!!!!I was going in that direction until i saw meeptroids post about kalium echo and scrabling letters!!!

Hmmm. Did meeptroid hand us a whole bunch of red herrings in the form of poetry or is what he told us true??? Because if he lied to us..... grrrrr

Okay guys I promised I would post it for you - sorry for the delay, I was posting the FCA XD

The answer was not a word... it was a code: 9461886713

You get it from the number along the bottom of the completed puzzle, by exchanging opposite numbers (i.e 1 for 9, 2 for 8, etc).

You know, I kinda thought about those numbers ( because of somebody saying u were supposed to do something with them later) but we had like... 1 min left...

So I do feel stupid *bangs head against wall*

Yeah, I'd feel bad trying. I bet Isabel would be cheated. I don't thik we should. It's not fair on the people who did do it.

Yeah you're right... Oh well, it was a fun plot. Matt and the TDN team did a great job at confusing us. Thanks guys ^_^

I think we are all held up by the name of the game.. Thats why we keep thinking of words.. & I remember someone saying its a single word?

Yes, I believe meeptroid did... I don't know meeptroid very well, does anyone think he is evil enough to completely throw us off?? Oh well, even if he did throw us off or not, he did it with style. Congrats to meeptroid and everyone else who finished this plot

it's not even that he mislead us. He purposely took us away from the right answer for his own gain. But I guess it can't be helped, y'know? War tatics and that *sighs* we got played and we're just going to have to deal with it.

Oh well, next time a plot rolls around the tables may turn. All's fair in love and war right? Also, I'm curious to know... Who were the four sentinals?

Yeah I agree, it was pretty mean spirited considering we got soooo close to the end, but hey not all the FMG is bad, I mean Isabel was good throughout the plot, she even told us the answer at the end when we were all wondering...