Izzy ♥

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to know the answer.

*joins shadowgrrl and shivers*

*would form a posse and demand answers, cannot hold pointy stick up* n00bs . . . gimme your answers . . .

perhaps I'll watch everyone else leave, smile, then bug the heck outta the FMG people tomorrow --er, today.

Oh, geez. I'm not at all sleepy. I average about 3 hours of sleep a day/night.

Lol, I love my timezone... Its only about 7:30 pm here ^_^

Lol, I want to be in any group with braniac... He finished the plot DAYS ago

Okay guys I promised I would post it for you - sorry for the delay, I was posting the FCA XD

The answer was not a word... it was a code: 9461886713

You get it from the number along the bottom of the completed puzzle, by exchanging opposite numbers (i.e 1 for 9, 2 for 8, etc).

I really want to know the answer. And I feel bad for not being able to help at the end...I promised to take my cousin and her friend to a party, so I missed the last 2 hours...

Okay guys I promised I would post it for you - sorry for the delay, I was posting the FCA XD

The answer was not a word... it was a code: 9461886713

You get it from the number along the bottom of the completed puzzle, by exchanging opposite numbers (i.e 1 for 9, 2 for 8, etc).

LOL!!!! I was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off. Thanks anyways Isabel

oh . . . my . . . gosh . . . i'd . . . written . . . it . . . down . . . right . . . there . . .

. . . Okay. now i'm REALLY going to bed. i promise.

Goodnight all, and thanks for the good time! See you 'round the forums.

-shdwgrrl

wow, and to think that we'd thought of using that code...except with words instead of other numbers. i really do feel kind of dumb for not even thinking about it, especially since it was mentioned to use something we hadn't used before...numbers. lame.

Lol I just typed the answer into the box... Turns out the bad guys name was Gerald Pteri... G.P. I almost feel tempted to send in my username at the final screen lol