What are the percent of getting caught with mutiple accounts

xXMoonlightXx

I always wonder what are the chances you'll get busted with mutiple accounts? I mean I always am risky but I am planning to do the multiple account thing so should I or should'nt I ??

You certainly are allowed to use multiple accounts (Side Accounts). That's no problem at all. :)

However, I think the main problem as to why people get caught is because they use their other accounts including their Main in order to gain Neopoints and Freebies.

Its alright if you use the accounts as sides for pets, but thats it nothing else and I mean nothing. Games, Freebies, Contests, Nada.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Samuel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Offending content cleared. Do not discuss Neopets rule-breaking.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Samuel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Discussion of Neopets rule-breaking is not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Samuel if you have any questions regarding this action.