Hello there. Umm I am new....

ckayser

Hello,

I am Catherine and I am old and I am new. While I was not born in 1927, I did have to scroll down for my DOB. They play my "Music" on the golden oldie radeio station and quite often you can find 30 minute info-commercials for my era's greatest hits on TV late night. I don't know why its on late night. Everyone my age is in bed!!!

I probably have kids older than most of you.

My biggest problem right now is that I did not get an 8th Birthday Goodie bag. Dispit my trying for 12 hours. Although I was able to get 15k off a scratch ticket, a piece of cake, 5 code stones and 3 spooky map peices. And lets not forget over 200k playing Brucey Slots. I really wanted the bag of goodies. I would trade it all. Well ok maybe not but I am thinking about it.

I got started on Neopets in the beginning, with my youngest daughter. We managed to become millionairs and have tons of stuff. A few months ago I restarted noepets as I love games. I finally found my old account YIPEEE... and I am a very rich newbie. My "old" account dates back from 2000. I wont get into the status of my old account since what I did is generally frowned upon. But I was successful. I am proud of that after reading some of the topics here.

Anyway I am Catherine, I am new and I thank you all for this forum and site as I have used it quite a bit to get me back into playing shape.

o_O

Welcome to the forums. If you've a child older than 19, then you must be really old. XP There's nothing wrong with the oldies. It's better than what's on the radio nowadays. I, however, don't listen to the radio because they refuse to put my type of music on the normal radio. >_< Oh well! If you're so rich, you should buy a Meowclops for ALP. Just kidding! Have fun with your money. :wink:

Okay, so I'm going to go ahead and warn you, now. Read the rules, and be prepared for the insanity. The forums can be compared to a madhouse and to a zoo. A madhouse for the craziness, and a zoo because we've got penguins!

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Welcome, welcome!

Honestly I don't listen to the radio - I spend too much time on the computer. :P Anyway, I hope you have a great time here. Don't worry about the insanity, you'll soon join in. XD

Welcome to TDNF Catherine,, I pretty much restarted Neopets a few months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Catherine to TDNF!!! I'm Dj or Tom and I hope you have fun :D I also restarted with a new neo account a few months ago after a long hiatus...