First Post here, needing some help on the Altador plot thingy

Abby Normal

((first time poster, im not sure this is in the right place so let me know:) ))I just started playing the Altedor Plot last night and i am stuck on the 4th constilation (i know i spelled that wrong but i dont know how it is spelled right) it is the farmer. mine looks like the one in the pic looks but it wont accept it, can someone explaine what i am doing wrong?

editing because mt photobuckets working again, heres a pic:)

dfgddfb-1.jpg

Take the three stars on the right if the top one is #1 the middle one is #2 and the bottom one is #3 then you need to join #1 with #2 and #2 with #3 - rather than having #1 directly going to #3 as it is now... hope that makes sense lol

Take the three stars on the right if the top one is #1 the middle one is #2 and the bottom one is #3 then you need to join #1 with #2 and #2 with #3 - rather than having #1 directly going to #3 as it is now... hope that makes sense lol

i still dont understand, do you think you could lable them for me if its not to much trouble? i work better visually, i have learning disabilities so i dont see things or learn the same way others might, i feel silly cause i know it should be simple.