Music

̊ ˉˉ ̊

And of course, Vira has to have hundreds and hundreds of favorite bands...

but here are my top favs:

1) MCR~~~(Woot, these guys have been my number 1 for the past few years. I really like "It's Not a Fashion Statement, it's a Deathwish")

2) The Used

3) Evanescence

5) 30 Seconds to Mars (These guys are hotties. =P)

6) A handful of songs by FOB (those guys are kinda full of themselves <_< ), All-American Rejects, Boys like Girls, Hinder, some others. *shrugs*

Anyone else around here luff rock like me?

I like scraps of everything. Jeff Buckley is my all time favourite artist. I also like the manics (their new album is so.so.so.good). Hmm, I'm getting into The Beatles all of a sudden now (damn you KE!). Hmm, lot's of random stuff. FOB, Hellogoodbye, Ben Folds, Billy Joel, Ash, Beach Boys, Bright Eyes...Fratellis...MCR :D

I like everything, dammit. (Especially everything with guitars or pianos.)

I like...

*looks in iTunes*

The Killers, 3 Doors Down, The Fray, Snow Patrol, Green Day, System of a Down, U2... And many other bands :P I buy music from many differents artists in iTunes and it would be long to list them all :P

I also listen to music from Quebec... that you wouldn't know even if I named them.

I like...

*looks in iTunes*

The Killers, 3 Doors Down, The Fray, Snow Patrol, Green Day, System of a Down, U2... And many other bands :P I buy music from many differents artists in iTunes and it would be long to list them all :P

I also listen to music from Quebec... that you wouldn't know even if I named them.

The Fray is uber awesome. x3 I listen to them when I'm sad or depressed. They kinda make me cry a bit. *sniffles* And U2 isn't all that bad either. =)

Anyone heard of Dir en Grey? They are a Japanese rock band.

Some of what I have been listening to lately: Voltaire, Lil Wayne, Calle 13, and Alice in Chains.

I also have a thing for Panic at the Disco (their songs are like little stories).

And of course, Vira has to have hundreds and hundreds of favorite bands...

but here are my top favs:

1) MCR~~~(Woot, these guys have been my number 1 for the past few years. I really like "It's Not a Fashion Statement, it's a Deathwish")

2) The Used

3) Evanescence

5) 30 Seconds to Mars (These guys are hotties. =P)

6) A handful of songs by FOB (those guys are kinda full of themselves <_< ), All-American Rejects, Boys like Girls, Hinder, some others. *shrugs*

Anyone else around here luff rock like me?

Since you like Evanescence, you will like AFTER FOREVER and Leaves' Eyes n_n Good baannnds. :3

The type of music I like are:

Hip-Hop

Some Rap

Rock 'N' Roll

I describe my type of music as miscellaneous, but my two favourite bands are U2 and Foo Fighters. I'm also a fan of lots of 80's music even though I wasn't even born 20+ years ago

Oh, forgot to name The Foo Fighters. Love them too :)

My current favorite song is "Sam's town (Abbey Road Version) by The Killers. That version is sadder than the original one... because of the piano I think. Always thought the sound of piano was sad...

Foo Fighters are pretty good to.

The song I like right now is "1234" very good song.

My fave song at the moment is The Pretender by the Foo Fighters, great song.

Lately, I've been listening to Billy Ray Cyrus's new song, "Ready, Set, Don't Go", songs by OLIVIA Lufkin, newest anime opening/ending of Bleach, anime opening/ending of Shugo Chara, songs by Ayaka Hirahara, songs by Enrique Iglesias, and 'Hi' by Psapp. Lol. So specific, I am.

• 2 weeks later...