Yo momma Jokes

Dominic Hug'o's

Yo mama so stupid when your dad said it was chilly outside, she ran outside with a spoon!

READ THIS MESSAGE!

This topic, for now, will be allowed - unless a moderator/Ian disagrees. All jokes must remain clean; not even questionable content will be permitted. Posting wrong stuff, will result in an immediate verbal - if not official - warning and this topic will be subject to closing.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Random Chit Chat’ to ‘Word Games’.

Yo mamma is so fat when she got to a weighter it said to be countined....

Yo manma is so fat when she goes to the ocean the whale sang " we are a happy family~ that why your fatter then me"

Yo mamma is so fat she make fat albert look like a skinny kid who needs to add wightXD

that all I know

Yo mamma is so fat that I walked half -way around her and got lost. It took a team of highly trained profeesional monkeys and a S.W.A.T. team to find me again.

(I just totally made up the last part :P)

• 9 months later...

Yo momma so old, she babysat Yoda.

Yo momma so stupid, when she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice.

Yo momma so fat, she...that's all I know.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

WAY old topic...

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.