Set rating. [Set #1 - Choco.late]

Jester

Hihi, I just recently got back into my groove of making graphics. I took a little month's break from graphics and played alot of games, and didn't put much time into my graphics to improve; i may have forgotten some things! So, I just created a new set to celebrate the unhiatusing (hehe ^^;) of my Neopets account. It's theme is the chocolate wallpaper from a while ago I believe. So, I would like some critiques and ratings if you may please, from 1/10. I'd like to improve some more. ;D Oh, I did add some brushes, I shouldn't have made them blend in so much, but oh well-z. :P

EDIT : Quikie thing to add.

8.432564351 / 10

I think it's pretty amazing. :yes: Obviously not 10/10 but the texture you made with the lines is awesome. And the way you transitioned into the words, where it had no background was a nice touch.

I like it... except the colors. And I can't explain why. My eyes just don't like the mix of green-yellow-brown, I guess. But it's original and different of square siggy, so I'd give you 8/10.