Hai, my name is Jester.

Jester

Heh, my name is Jester602; call me Jester if you would please it is much easier to type and sounds much better. >___>; I recently wanted to start up Neopets again from my age old account, Jester602, and would like to join a community of members where I can hang out, have fun, and do some of the things I used to again. ^^' I'm still getting in the hang of Neopets again, just started yesterday, and searching for good resource sites to help me out back on track with some of their guides, 'n stuff.

;D Oh, I also like to make graphics, after I took a hiatus from Neopets I used to help some people with web designing sites with Adobe PS3 and Dreamweaver. I spent around a year or two doing that, though I have much improved in my colors, filters, and other things in my designing; my coding skills are still intermediate for Dreamweaver is always there to give me a basic code to start with.

So, again, hello everyone. -waves-

EDIT : Haha, grammar errors. I GOT YOU THERE! :D

Hello Jester and welcome to our... well, some people say it's a forum, but I think it's more like an asylum (You will understand soon, when you will start asking yourself if you are just as crazy as us).

Anyway, have fun with us ; follow the rules and don't accept cookies or food from anybody!

Welcome to the TDN madhouse! Don't worry about the insanity, you'll soon get assimilated used to it. Here's a biscuit for you. *gives biscuit*

Ah, let me add something to Smumpkin's book of rules.

Rule #2: Don't accept anything from The Evil Guy. Unless of course, I remade it.

*quickly makes new batch of biscuits* And there you go, a crisp, golden, fresh-out-of-the-oven biscuit just for you, Jester! ;D Would you like some steaming-hot coffee to go with that? *offers coffee*

Welcome to TDNForums. I'm Vira, by the way. ^^