Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

neon_halo

well, i'm really stuck on this one. i hate asking for help, but i could use a good hint right about now. i even went through that 48 page thing trying to find something to help me. is it the name of one of the shows listed?

well, i'm really stuck on this one. i hate asking for help, but i could use a good hint right about now. i even went through that 48 page thing trying to find something to help me. is it the name of one of the shows listed?

The forest one? Yes, the answer is one of the shows listed. I believe everything in the forest, except for the tv listings, is irrelevant.

that was . . . very strange. shame on me for being American, but that was almost as creepy as Mr Rogers. only not. wait -- puppets, and a guy singing, and a talking merry-go-round . . . that's quite a stretch, Matt. they sing the Yellow Submarine on TV, which would direct someone to the listings, but what about the people who'd never HEARD of this show before? (*cough*)o_O

That was Playdays, A children Programme which was showed on CBBC in the UK Years ago.

Followed by the credits, Then an advert for "Get your own Back" (awesome Show), Then a Bit of a Aardvark (forgot his name) Then CHUCKLEVISION :D

Otis the Aardvark, I believe his name was.

*hums yellow submarine*