Roo's riddle

violet28

So... When exactly is the roo puzzle? Have you done the number one? Or the "overthrown" one? There's seems to be so many different riddles as we get nearer to the end... Lots of people are in different places, but they've done the same riddles.. If you get what I mean. :)

Apparently, no one has solved the Overthrow puzzle yet beecause thats the end of the plo.... :O

And if you are looking for a clue, a hint is that the answer is

a person

Sorry its not much, but if I gave anything else away, Vivi and TJ would have my hide :P

Apparently, no one has solved the Overthrow puzzle yet beecause thats the end of the plo.... :O

And if you are looking for a clue, a hint is that the answer is

a person

Sorry its not much, but if I gave anything else away, Vivi and TJ would have my hide :P

Thx alot.. It is better than these few days when nobody answer.. I wanna ask a stupid question, is a neopet (eg. shopkeepers) considered a person? Haha..

*cough*answer in spoiler*cough*

the answer is the phantom orange shirt guy, but in not so many words. if that doesn't help you, try googling "phantom orange shirt guy". the answer will look right at you and giggle in your direction

the answer is the phantom orange shirt guy, but in not so many words. if that doesn't help you, try googling "phantom orange shirt guy". the answer will look right at you and giggle in your direction

thx alot!! =) If u nid help me in those I solved, juz tell me..=)

is he

EILVRO

?? (scrambled) if so, how come the box don't accept my answer???

See, I passed the number one, NOT the overthrow one to get to this riddle. So I guess both of them get you to this one.

BUT - when I passed the number one, I got a new puzzle piece. I wonder if it's different from the one you get when you pass the overthrow one???

Ok, I'm stuck on this Roo one too. I'm pretty sure the name is

Oliver

but when I put it into the box, it doesn't work. Am I missing something?