Riddle Help!

Zac

I'm still figuring out the "Overthrow" riddle.

Also, doesn't anyone ever actually use TheDailyNeopets? Everyone is using JellyNeo or something. 0_0

April Fools Day Prank '06

That's a perfectly good page right there.

y'know, that's perfect logic. :* oh dear . . .

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still figuring out the "Overthrow" riddle.

Also, doesn't anyone ever actually use TheDailyNeopets? Everyone is using JellyNeo or something. 0_0

April Fools Day Prank '06

That's a perfectly good page right there.

The overthrow riddle is the last one... Someone leaked the answer to a question related to the stock market early on, and it screwed everyone up.

I use TDN all the time. In fact, it's one of my home pages. It's dailies are second to none!

Hey people. Sorry if asking about this riddle is anoying everyone, because I can see that lots of people have been asking about it... But I've been away for about 5 days, so I've lost my train of thought completely. Anywho, the red scorchio riddle. I know it has something to do with april fools day, but I really don't know what! I've tried all that I can think of... But I must be thinking of the wrong things. But anyway. I would really appreciate a hint, other than "think April Fools."

Thanks. :)

this is probably true-- but what about Ian? how will he survive without the general clockwork of TDN to run around in and tinker with?

eh. I'm sure he'll live :P He has other websites to go to. ;)

Mirror doesn't tell opposite.

Hot is the opposite of Cold, for example. But how would we know something is hot if we didn't invent the concept of cold too... Understand that?

*No, I don't think it really helps and no I didn't finish it*