Halloween Bags

Xepha

A very happy Halloween from all of us here at TDN! :D

hallo_babith_zombie.giftoy_trick_or_treat_bag4.gifclompkin_headtoss.gif

You can currently find Ghosty Trick or Treat Bags - which are free and contain prizes - at the following locations:

If you don't get anything from these places yet, try to visit them later today to get your halloween bags.

Update: It appears that users who collected bags last year, can only collect bags this year after the time they got them last year. It must but over 365 days to the hour from the time you collected them last year. If you can't remember, like myself, just keep trying at random later times.

deadlydice.gifdeadlydice.gifdeadlydice.gif

You can play deadly dice at any time during this spooky day, to attempt to get the avatar. To receive the avatar you must tie Count Von Roo for the first roll, then successfully defeat him upon the second (thus earning two levels). This avatar can also be lost in the same way, if you lose to Count Von Roo instead. Your Neopet must be Level 3+.

Guest Adelane

COOL! I got Candies and wearable stuff like Pretty Flower Mask, Esophagor Mask and Wax Lips! Happy Halloween! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Guest toffeedatepudding

Hey guys, I don't know where else to confirm this but -- is the Neopets site down???

I was able to get my Halloween bags (all candy :crying:) then i was going around the site then... no more! "safari cannot connect because it cannot find the server neopets.com" or something like that...

Hmm.. maybe they were swamped with online activity???

You /should/ be able to collect them all one right after another. I was one of those people that had to wait the full 365 days, when I came home from school, I refreshed on all the pages and I got myself 6 Tick or Treat bags. :D

*does a dance*