Halloween giveaway!

Boomer

I'm sorry i already have who wins what and i don't have time to do it again...

You walk up to the spooky old house again on the day you were told. You knock on the door and once again it opens on its own. This time there is no Scary Music, but You see a giant monster. Some people start to run away when Boomer takes off the mask. "Sorry i'm having a costume party" he says."You all are here for your prizes, aren't you" he says, Well then here you go" he hands each of you a bag with your neopets name on it. You quicly open it to see what treats you got. (The list might get confusing so here is how it works find your name in bold, what you win is in the row under it. Also remeber it was all fairly done using Random.org)

samurai1911 Got:

Peanut Butter Spiders, Scary Soup, Meepit Lamp, Spooky Raspberry Pie

Anglexepha Got:

Sun Dried Techo Claw, Crypt of Chance Scratchcard, Slime Sundae

treslee_vale Got:

Ghost Marsmallows, Squishy Brain Wrap, Toy Spider Ring

g7parshstwin Got:

Candy Corn Classic, Bone Legged Table, Spooky Raspberry Pie

Smumpkins Got:

Peanut Butter Spiders, Sludgy, Scary Soup, Octornapie, Slime Sundae

ballfluff Got:

Squishy Spyder Chair, Pumpkin Pie, Mumified Ice Cream

lupes_are_kewl2 Got:

Tounge With Veggies, Almost Gummy Rat (Strawberry), Scary Soup, Octornapie

lore_lanu Got:

Sheet Covered Chair and Table, Candy Peas, Ghost Marshmallows, Crypt of Chance Scratchcard, Squishy Brain Wrap

id_24 Got:

Crypt Of Chance Scratchcard, Spooky Shake, Skeith Cocktail, Slime Sundae

xoxangelkisses Got:

Ghost Marshmallows, Clawmatoe, Spyder Wardrobe, Skeith Cocktail

julie_kofoed1980 Got:

Spooky Doughnut, Tounge With Veggies, Meowclops Statue

Usmstr Got:

Scary Soup, Slime Sundae, Jellied Eyeballs, Squishy Brain Wrap

nonstickglue: Is surprised when he opens his bag to find a peice to a spooky treasure map along with a few other items,

Eyeball Slurpy, Ghost Marshmallows, Bat Cookie, Slime Sundae, Mumified Ice Cream

wwedoh: is also suprised to find a peice of a treasure map along with a few more items,

Tounge With Veggies, Meowclops Statue, Mumified Ice Cream, Spooky Raspberry Pie

metroiders is the most suprised of all he opens his bag to find a WHOLE Spooky Treasure Map along with more items, Deviled Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Lil' Frankie, Spooky Gooplecream, Skeith Cocktail.

Congrats to all the winners! I will send you your items I ask that Metroid pick up his map aand petpet from my trades :)(My user name is Crash765533. Just offer a rotten old boot or something.) Your neopets name will be on the lot and once again Congratulations.

Very nice. Two items I didn't have before that I'll put in my SDB.

If anyone got any items that they don't want, I'd be glad to take them and put them in my SDB so I can work towards getting the packrat avvie.

:guitar:

Thanks a lot for the items (and sorry for my slow thinking!)

Happy Halloween!!!

Thanks Boomer!

I was confused for a second cuz my friend sent me some stuff too. So I was like, "Wait a minute she sent me the same stuff that I won from Boomer." Then I realized I hadn't looked at the names right.

Whoopsies.

Thanks!

This was a pretty fun giveaway.

Also, here is what I got when I turned in the map! Nice items and Neopoints!

My Spooktacular Items!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered ; closed as requested by topic creator.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.