Haunted Horror

Meeptroid

Seriously everyone, a few sentences won't kill you to read them.

"-Do not request to be in one of my comics. I may not include members anymore for reason's unknown."

My comics are going to have new rules and other related things. Follow them.

Three things:

-It would be 'having' Sorry,but I have a thing about typos, even though I make them.

-This isn't a country. It's a forum. ANd who's this 'we' you're talking about.

-I like hte though of a Haunted House. Big Boo's lair should be old and creepy yet new and inviting. But at the smae time it should ward off trick or treaters. however, it should look like it was formthe Romantic era but at the same time from the Victorian era. They had creepy stuff back then. But a touch of modern would look good. And yes that confuses me too, but at the same time makes sense.

Basically, I think it should look soo creepy that stupid kids would wnat to go in for the thrill of it. ANd a creepy Victorian era house would hit eh spot, but a modern sort of mansion would hit he spot too.

I most certainly understand, Mia! Pretty descriptive to tell you the truth. I'll keep it in mind as I search for Big Boo's haunted house.

Sorry about the delay of a comic today. I'm trying to organize my thoughts on the plot I'm trying to introduce in the comic.

I'll probably have a "filler" comic up tonight. Meaning that it won't advance the plot, yet it is still relevent to the comic.

Not quite. That's just a random comic.

A filler comic is a comic that still follows the previous one, it just doesn't advance the plot.

So basically, this filler won't stray from the series.

hauntedhorror4.jpg

Oh boy, it seems I have messed up with Big Boo. What will happen next?

I get it - Metroid was trying to suck the life energy out of a ghost. But ghosts are dead - they have no life energy.

Oh that would be just delightful, Mia would truly delight in finding another joyous comic. Perhaps for Christmas, under a well-adroned tree. And hark! One could just hear the carolers in the distance, could one not?

Yeah, I'm a little cukoo sometimes. And then I combine words, cuz I type too fast. Like today I wrote somethinmes. SOmethings and Sometimes.

Take your time. I have exams, so it's not like I actually have time to be impatient.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I sure do have issues.

Yes, as much as it may be painful to say, my current comic series has sort of died. For several reasons of course. (One being that it's the half of November and I started later than I wanted to.) I really apologize for this. I'm busy preparing for a large event that deals with my comics. You ALL wanted to see it happen. :)

So basically, here's the summary. My current series died due to a special event Zac and I are attempting to finish. (Mostly Zac. Poor boy. :P)