Haunted Horror

Meeptroid

It is almost that time of year again, Halloween, and what better way to start it off with a brand-spanking new comic made by yours truly? You read correctly everyone. My comics have emerged from the grave and are here to feast on your brains entertainment! This topic is for my new comic series "Haunted Horror" and it certainly will pick your interest. Besides, there are some "rumors" that some pretty awesome special effects will take place. I'm planning on it to be a somewhat long series, but I'm sure you guys don't mind. (I'm sure some of you would kill thousands to read a new one)

Now, before I go posting the pilot comic for this new series, I would like to go over some ground rules for future comics and whatnot:

-Do not request to be in one of my comics. I may not include members anymore for reason's unknown.

-Do not question my above statement. No requests unless I decide to.

-Do not complain if it's been a while since I updated my last comic.

-Never criticize my comics unless it's constructed criticism. Seriously, show some backbone in your negative responses.

-Praise is always accepted

-I'm always open to suggestions for new comics!

That is mainly what I expect from now one. I can destroy these comics and hide them under my grandmother's crawl space if need be. I may update these "rules" later if I think of any more important ones. Well, here is the newest comic! Can you handle it?

hauntedhorror1.jpg

XD Colourful ghosts!

And I have got to find out where they learn those evil laughs. :P

Wow I read all your old comics they rock! You have a lot of free time! ^_^

And why can't you include other members is it because they can be insulted?

Penguins, thanks for the compliment and everything, but I would like to point this out.

"-Do not question my above statement. No requests unless I decide to."

hauntedhorror3.jpg

Not that bad for a special effect, wouldn't you agree? You should expect lots of it. Well, enough effects so that it won't distract the main plot.

BOO! Yay for the boos! -does a little dance-

-boo boo boo-

ANyway... I remember when I was in those comics a few times... the good ole' days... yessiree.

I love it! I just think maybe... you could somewhat of a "reminiscence effect" where one takes bits from their old product and integrates it into their new one. By this, I mean, how at the end of every one of your comics, you had somewhat of a "punchline" so to speak. I still love these though.

Haha, yes, the jokes. It's difficult for me to make jokes while creating a plot and everything. Once I make the actual plot of this comic series familiar to everyone, I'll do jokes, puns, punchlines, slapstick, or something.

Ellie, you are pretty much right on the money. Expect a haunted house!

Taco, I'm right with you on that one! To be honest, I have a few Castlevania creatures saved away in a lonely folder collecting dust. Which is rather strange, as I created the folder a few days ago. Maybe it's the Halloween spirit.

I swear, that show has at least one pun in every episode. xD

But back on topic, I think they are turning out quite nicely myself. This may be the best quality comic I've made so far. Ah, I remember my first comic. Compared to them nowadays, I'm scared of how unattractive they were back then...

Meh, I find them just as attractive back then as they are now. That's a good thing.

About that dust on your folder... *hides empty jar of dust behind back*