Not quite sure... ;)

Eh... I feel like a newbie. I had a long hiatus and everyone is so... different. I feel like I've been left behind... I feel like a n..nn.... I can't sya it. But I must. I feel like a .... NEWBIE -gasps-

"It can't be!"

"She was so young!"

"What an awful way to go... being a newbie all over again. Tsk."

Wow, it must feel weird to come back as a newbie... with over 1000 posts :P

Welcome back Mia. I think they were talking about you the other day. Nothing much changed here, I think. (or maybe we are just a little more insane than before)

Welcome back! I do remember you, but like Levy here I've changed quite a bit. And have some muffin cookies! XD

I remeber all of you.

And yes TA I do remember you. GOsh you've changed your name so much. Nobody probably calls you TA anymore.

I remember so many things about you. Like you broke your computer... weird huh?

And... Wait what? There was a conversation about me? I'm special.

Guest Kaguroi Haato
And yes TA I do remember you. GOsh you've changed your name so much. Nobody probably calls you TA anymore.

I remember so many things about you. Like you broke your computer... weird huh?

To be honest, that was a lie. ^-^' I couldn't think of anything better to make back then.

And everyone calls me by my real name now, which is Levy.

Guest Kaguroi Haato
Lol. WEll, your alwaya gonna be TA to me

You'll get used to calling me by my name, because if you don't you'll confuse everyone. X3

ARgh fine... L-le-li-lii-loo-le-vvvv-y

...-grumbles-

Lol.

Seriously, Levy? Gosh they have changed a lot here. SOrry if it seems like I'm from the future. But that's cuz I am.

And byt that I menat cuz the next post is a'tellin me that I don't talk enough, in short. WHich is a total lie for those that know me well enough.

There I think that is fixed enough.

I think Keiko's on holiday in Asia or something like that. Mini's still here, but she doesn't get on as much. I haven't seen Rina in a while...

I knew Chuchis (Keiko) was in Asia, I think was Tokyo. Beautiful place never been ther but I'd love ot go. I miss Rina and Mini. They aren't even on MS anymore. If they are, then I'm afk. ANd now Konrad is never on. Wait, I got off track you didn't see anything.

Dissappered? I had nothing to do wiht that... I mean what could I do... through my computer... when she's somewhere NOT in my closet...

Seriously though, who stoleded her? I must crack the case! I shall become...

SUPER ULTRA DETECTIVICATING SUPER MIA GIRL WOMEN PERSON SUPER DUPER DETECTIVE LADY!!!

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr...

SUDSMGWPSDDL

Or Awesome person.

• 1 month later...
Howdy, and welcome back to the forums. I love the Yaoi House icon in your siggy. "YAOI PETS!"

You've read it? Lol. I actually didn't mean to read it. I thought that I had clicked on another one.

But yeah.

I guess this means I'm back again... again... for a minute or so....

• 1 month later...

Back.... Again.... Again... AGAIN. Gosh.

Yeah, I'm back, for a little while. Probably not too long. I have the attention span of a newborn puppy. Or worse, and cochroach. Or somehting really, really, REALLY small.

I have a 30 page report on Beijing due Teusday. -dies-

[Edit] Oh dear, in my short attention spanned-ness, I forogt I was the last one to post in this thread. Deary me, it's a double post. Don't kill me please. You know that you love me. For those that remember me. Would some kind person with super-aweosme poweres please merge these posts or something.