Halloween

Shattered_Ribbon

I am curious to know, are any of you guys going to dress up for Halloween? Although some of you guys may be too old to be trick-or-treating, a lot of people dress up in crazy costumes when handing out candy. ~.^

So if you are, what are you going to dress up as? I am going to be wearing a goth-girl costume. =) It took me forever to find the right fish-nets, ripped black skirt...

*sigh* I'm in high school, and still trick-or-treating...>.> *hungry for candy* At least I'll be going with a group of friends. ^^ It helps save some of the embarrassment.

Dressing up? On Halloween? In the middle of my Mathematics and Biology exams? No way.

Aussies kinda SUCK at Halloween! But it's my fave cos my bday is the day after! All Hallows Eve people :evil: so I shall dress assssssss.........hmm. I have SO many props to choose from! hehe I dressed up as Hamlet last week for a costume party (I have a light up skull that I named yorick! And wore a tiara and a sword so I was the King :P ) ummm soooo for Hallo maybe I will go as a Drape from the movie Crybaby (which is rated PG or something, definately swearing so no kiddies!) but for those who don't know a Drape is just like a hip, cool 50s teen who isn't a SQUARE daddyo! hehe

Shattered, only because your going trick or treating, don't mean your a child.

Heck me and my friends went last year, and we were 18/19 then.

There is no stopping limit.

But my plans of Halloween consists of Work between 5pm and 10pm. There i might put on one of those scream masks which bleeds to scare people. And I have to make sure no-one under 17 Buys eggs. (so any teens wanting some scrambled egg, tough luck :P)

After work, i should be going to a Party, though that only depends if i can get people to share a taxi with. I may dress up, may not, Had too many fancy dress over the year. One time I was a parrot, one time i was a chewbacca, and my favorite a fish which i made into a Dead fish.

(oh and a time where a themed party of sea creatures, and to dress up as an eel, wrapped myself in foil, could not sit down in the whole night, i had to jump up and down the stairs :P)

Shattered, only because your going trick or treating, don't mean your a child.

Heck me and my friends went last year, and we were 18/19 then.

There is no stopping limit.

*cough* Well I wouldn't particularly give candy out when some grandpa rings the doorbell and goes "trick-or-treat!" xP

At least you weren't a witch for 6 years in a row... <_< like me....^=^

I think I'll stop trick-or-treating by the time I'm in college though.

Of course I'm going. What kind of question is that? Mia not going trick-or-treating! That's like asking a cow if it has a cow-culator! Ahaha. I'm an idiot aren't I?

Anyway. I'm going as a gypsy.

My name ish:

Madame Esmeralda

Pronounced(yes I even have my OWN way of pronouncing it =P): Ma-dum Ess-mirror-alde

The double 's' is a hard 's' like steak but it is drawn out. Teh mirror is more like the 'mir' of the name Mira. THe 'alde' is said like 'all' and 'de' like in dead.

A little Language Arts lesson for you. ^_^

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Halloween-10-26.png

Happy Halloween from Kait and I.

I have to go, Kait is dragging me with her. I'm just dressing up in a full back costume with a long black cape. I might get a wig and a Fawkes mask. V for Vendetta, good movie.

I am not sure what Kait's going as, she said she'd surprize me.

I'm not dressing up, the costumes are always itchy or too hot/cold, and the cat ears I wore passing out candy the past 2 years probably won't like my glasses too much. So I'm just going to sit on the front porch with my mom, pass out candy, and not get on a sugar high like last year.

Not.doing.anything.at.all.for.Halloween.

The good thing is... we decided to stay at home and do nothing. =)

I've an exam on thursday, so I should be studying for it. And yes, I'm too old for trick or treating. And yes they are organizing a party in my program, but I'm not going to go. <.<

Hahaa. Well now I don't feel too old. (is 15 at the moment)

I love cats. ^^ Cat is even part of my middle name. =)

>.> I've been so frustrated all day. All my bottles of mascara are missing...*pointedly glares at sister* I've been hunting them down all day, and not a single one turned up...

I wanted to be the super emo/goth girl on Halloween too.

At least trick-or-treating isn't until tomorrow.