Halloween Greeting Contest

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Would realy expect me to hold a contest right? Especially since I can't give any Neopets prizes. But the prize for this is different.

Theme: Halloween

Objective: To create a Halloween greeting image.

Tools: Anything; Photoshop, GIMP, pencil and paper, etc...

Other: The contest is to create a Halloween greating, that's it. No barriers, except for size. You can sketch it, peice together renders with photoshop, or anything! As long it says something along the lines of "Happy Halloween" it can be an entrance in the contest.

Size: Nothing too big, try to keep it smaller than 640x480. But still big enough to read.

Due: Hmm, maybe I should make the end for this contest the 31st. Happy Halloween :evil:

Oh, the prize. I almost forgot. For the winner, I will devote my full attention to making them an avatar and sig set. I have many renders for the winner to choose from in my Photobucket account and the render list keeps growing. (Those who know how to get into my Photocket account won't be able to anymore, its now password locked. The winner will get the password to choose a render.) Of course, choosing a render is not neccisary, if you find another image you want me to make into a set then just tell me.

If you have any questions or comments just post them here or email me at rebi_fokkusu{a}hotmail.com (Change the {a} to @)

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Okay, Halloween is tomorrow. I am going to hit the due time on this to be 9:00 p.m. EST, 6:00 p.m. PST. If you want to still enter then hurry, if not then I guess I will make V a set.