NEED HELP!

Kell

On the site is a plot guide walk trough thiny I know ..

But when i follow the instructions on the site ..

Nothing happens ..

Can somebody tell me hwo to coninue ..

I'm at the part where you have to take care of the petpet..

You can pick 5choises...

You have to do the action ,, than after a minute check him,, and than a minute later another action and so on right?

Orr am i doing something wrong??

PLEASE TELL ME!!

You do an action. The next minute, check the pet and do another action, and so on. You just need to be patient and do it, and if you did it more then 10 times and nothing happens, that means that you did some kind of mistake, so you will have to start all over again (from taking care of the pet). Don't worry, you'll get it soon. ^^

You do an action. The next minute, check the pet and do another action, and so on. You just need to be patient and do it, and if you did it more then 10 times and nothing happens, that means that you did some kind of mistake, so you will have to start all over again (from taking care of the pet). Don't worry, you'll get it soon. ^^

But do you have to like ..

Wait a minute than an action .. than wait another minute and check him.. than wait a minute and do the next action ??

But do you have to like ..

Wait a minute than an action .. than wait another minute and check him.. than wait a minute and do the next action ??

NO... after you check him, do the action right away. That's the mistake you're making. (I think. Don't trust me on that.)