AMAZING

I heard a couple of days ago... well that's great! Avatar will last for one more episode.

Is the Avatar show ending or something?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray! A 21st episode! *waits impatiently for episode 12*

So how do you think the Boomerang Gang (name for group of main characters made by Sokka) will reaact when they meet Zuko?

really!! only three books?

i was hoping for 4

one for each element

one for water, earth, fire

and then end with air

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Pleasse do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't think they could think of a proper theme for an 'Air' book - after all, Aang's already an airbending master.

But they could meet another surviving airbender who knew even better airbending. Aang might not have been completely trained yet.

As far as I know, Aang's airbending style could never actually kill.

Aang is an airbending master, meaning he's close to as good as you get. In addition, he's the last air nomad - there's nobody else to teach him airbending. And airbending is not the sort of bending you use to kill.

My pretiction is That the firelord like somehow think ahead of the whole situation. He realized that the avatar after him so to fight back He planned this meeting inorder to perpare the war also I think that Zuko left to tell Aang the bad news =/ anyway it a hypontheis not actual

Aang is an airbending master, meaning he's close to as good as you get. In addition, he's the last air nomad - there's nobody else to teach him airbending. And airbending is not the sort of bending you use to kill.

No, it wouldn't.

And the creators said on the 2nd Avatar Magazine (wow! that sounded like a plug.) that :

they are going to have to change the name of the show to "Avatar : One of the Last Airbenders". Take it for you want, but I have the magazine and read it.

Join the club. We're all patiently waiting for the next episode.

Hmm... technically, Appa is an airbender.

Join the club. We're all patiently waiting for the next episode.

Hmm... technically, Appa is an airbender.

Appa is an airbender? :S Since when has he?

Erm, that's how he flies Fable. He's not exactly aerodynamic. :P

I don't consider him an Airbender, I consider him a fluffy mammal that flies. :P

A fluffy mammal that flies with airbending. :P

The blue arrow tattoo that airbending masters have is actually based on the one that grows naturally on flying bison.

Ohh, I always wondered why Airbenders always had those blue-like arrows on their heads.

Only airbending masters have the tattoos. Aang happens to be the youngest airbending master ever.

Airbenders aren't able to fly. They can glide - but that's about it.

Appa can fly so he's not an airbender but he's big and when he blows air or wags his tail, a big *poof* of air hits the opponent.

Airbenders do fly in a sense - they bend the air over their gliders to power their flight.

Flying bison are airbenders: proof here.

Except that badgermoles don't have giant arrows on their heads. XD

Does anybody else here love the fire nation's war machines?