AMAZING

Just imagine Bumi and Toph fighting alongside - the two greatest Earthbenders in the world.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Katara can.

She'll read it for Toph just like Katara wrote the letter.

That would be so AWESOME!

Imagine Pakku and Katara & Bumi and Toph!

Doesn't Aang have Katara?

And even then, he has Meng.

You're a Zutara shipper? *cowers* Shippers are obsessive, insane maniacs! Run!

Honestly, I don't really care that much who ends up with who.

Yes...YES RUN! D<

I am a Kitaang shipper too so I can't make up my mind xD;

I don't ship. Like I said, shippers are maniacs. XD

Aang had a total of four masters in the past, and he's traveling with two right now. Monk Gyatso taught him airbending (although Aang is now an airbending master himself), Master Pakku taught him waterbending, Katara (technically Master Katara) is teaching him waterbending, and Toph is teaching him earthbending.

Lava technically - it's called magma when it's under the earth's surface, and lava when it's above it.

It seems that Iroh is the most likely candidate to teach Aang firebending. The gang's already been involved with the Order of the White Lotus, and Iroh seems to have an escape plan in mind, possibly involving the White Lotus as well. In any case, if Iroh gets out, the White Lotus might tell him where the gang is and they could meet up.

And if he learns lightning, that would be awesome as well. Waterbending + airbending + lightning = WEATHER CONTROL!!! XD

I know.

He should change his name to Storm and join the X-Men, right?

:D

Oh.

I thought you were talking about shippings.

So Sorry!

Sokka's sword is special. It's black! How can it not be special? A pity we haven't seen him really get into a fight with it though.

It was rather amusing. Then again, Sokka always is. Spoiler:

I also found it extremely amusing when Sokka was being controlled by that old waterbender - her sword form is terrible. XD

For those of you that watched all 9 episodes so far, you do realize that 'day of black sun' is upon us right?

What do you think is going to happen?

BTW, before some smart mouth begins to tell me that this is a spoiler, it's not. It is merely an episode name and it reveals nothing that you shouldn't already know and *hopefully* there will only be predictions.

Go Cardcaptors!

;D

The links are on the forum to the new episodes.

I'm quite sure that eps 10 and 11 (Day of Black Sun parts 1 & 2) will be getting back to the serious story. And what I'm about to say in no way contains spoilers - it's just speculation:

- Since the Day of Black Sun is already here, but there's still half a book to go through, I'm guessing that they'll lose or fail in some way or other in these two eps.

- According to what Sokka said in 'The Painted Lady', they should only have about 8 minutes of actual eclipse.

- The gang is wearing fire nation disguises - I think it's possible (but not exactly likely) that there'll be a misunderstanding and a bit of friendly fire at the beginning of the next episode when they meet up.

- The name of episode 12 is 'The Western Air Temple', so maybe for some reason they'll be forced to retreat there?