AMAZING

Which fire lord? I'm not exactly sure there's anything certain about whether or not the fire nation already knows about the eclipse.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they went to the tower and first found out about the day of the black sun, a man from the fire nation had already destroyed all of the documentation. I don't recall who was the man, but I bet I could find out.

That was Zhao. But unfortunatley, Zhao passed the bucket on the last episode of Book 1.

Azula (yep!) knows about the eclipse because the Earth King mentioned it to her.

Then Again, the Avatar is believed to be dead.

But yeah, I think that during the solar eclipse they will fail OR wipe our the Fire Nation's forces yet, they couldn't take out Ozai (for some strange reason).

Since they only have 8 minutes of eclipse, I guess that their main aim is to deal so much damage to the fire nation (by taking out Ozai, etc.) that it becomes possible to defeat afterwards.

Wouldn't it be cool is the moon during the solar eclipse was full?

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Well I guess since the sun kind of shunts the moon to the side, the solar eclipse might make waterbenders more powerful.

A pity episode 10 didn't air today like it was supposed to. Ah well, I guess having both episodes on in the weekend should make up for it. Unless, of course, it gets pushed back again.

Or for entertaining yourself when you're supposed to be studying for exams. :P

Which do you guys like better? The book 1 finale or the book 2 finale?

Well of course he had to be alive. Wouldn't be much point in the show if they lost AND Aang died.

I like the first one better because you get to see Aang using the Avatar State to almost its full potential. In the second one he just gets his but kicked.

I honestly liked the second one better.

During the first one, Aang reached the Avatar State and you knew everything would be all right.

During the second one, it looked like if Aang wanted to open the chakra to get into the Avatar State. I honestly thought that Azula and Zuko & all the Dai Li would meet their match but noooo. Azula threw lightning at Aang and at that point my mouth went ' :ohno: '

I just scratched my head and went 'oh'.

I think Aang in his Avatar State would have been waaay more than a match for Azula, Zuko & the Dai Li.

Aang in the Avatar State is almost unbeatable - the problem is that it's risky because if he IS beaten then the Avatar dies. Plus, he finds it hard to control.

Yeah, but his primary goal was to unlock the chakra (by letting go of Katara).

Then, he could do whatever he'd like on the Avatar State.

But Azula zapped him before he could enter the Avatar State. <_< And I don't think he'd ever permanently let go of Katara.

I don't think he wanted to let her go, but he did say 'I'm sorry, Katara' and then made the shield.

And she zapped him when he was trying to unlock the last chakra - at least that's what I think.

I think that he was trying to let her go, and succeeded for the moment, but he would never let her go permanently. And he opened all the chakra, but he got zapped before he could enter the Avatar State completely.

And episode 10 of book 3 airs at 7pm tonight UK time (that's 12 noon today NST, and 3am tomorrow my time). XD