AMAZING

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And additionally, if Katara had used that water on the scar, she wouldn't have been able to save Aang.

I think the next episode sounds interesting. It'll be fun to see Avatar Roku totally own Fire lord Sozin.

Hmm... I wonder if Aang will shave his head again anytime soon. Or make a new glider or something.

Blue... I guess blue wouldn't stand out much - if the sky was clear of clouds, which I don't think is very often in the fire nation.

Apparently the DVD cover for chapters 6-10 of book 3 shows Aang with his head shaved, so I guess it will happen sometime then.

http://water-bender.com/merchandise/book3/

There are a couple of mistakes on the page (the site date and chapters for volume 2) but I've e-mailed the site owner so they should be fixed soon.

Heh. And Toph is wearing one of those round hats. I think you can click on them for a larger version.

And Zuko didn't look like he was going to say 'no'.

He looked really interested to lose that burden until Aang came.

Tsk, Tsk.

Yes, but then again, maybe Zuko would have helped Aang & Katara fight Azula.

I'm sure that if someone helped me, I would help them and if Zuko would have helped them the lightning wouldn't have hit Aang.

The Kyoshi Warriors?

Maybe...they haven't been seen in a while.

They were seen after 'The Serpent's Pass' in 'Appa's Lost Days', after which they were likely outmatched by Azula and her gang. Still, they will probably come back sometime - maybe they're being imprisoned in the same place as Iroh?

I think everybody has improved their skill dramatically ever since the first season of avatar,I mean Katara could'nt do a water whip and a wave in the beginning but now she can make a whirlpool and aang now knows 3 bending now with hair and Sokka can now sword fight better. but I still say he useless though I mean he has improved much but that does'nt change the fact he can do bending. and Toph did'nt quite improved she still has strong has ever not only that she's blind! and owns everybody in her nation that kinda embarssing not only that!what about her age she so smallXD??? So ya pretty much I state odvious soloution and to be honest I thought Azula was a boy in the beginning when I first saw herXD

Hmm... well Sokka's not useless y'know, he's just not generally the one who gets into the fighting. They could never have taken down the drill if Sokka hadn't come up with the idea to destroy it from the inside.

In the book 2 finale Katara outmatched Azula, so yeah, I'd say she improved a lot.

Hmm... well Sokka's not useless y'know, he's just not generally the one who gets into the fighting. They could never have taken down the drill if Sokka hadn't come up with the idea to destroy it from the inside.

In the book 2 finale Katara outmatched Azula, so yeah, I'd say she improved a lot.

You noticed that as well?

Yeah, if it wasn't for Zuko's interference (And I stand by what I say. Zuko COULD have been free from his scar and he COULD have been good) Azula would have been taken down by Katara.

Yup, and Katara plus Aang was overkill.

Man, blood-bending is cool - cruel and wrong, but cool all the same.