120k gone!

Dillon

Ok so I was checking neopets and i was logged out and so thinking nothing of it i logged back in and all 120k neopoints were gone! I was like OMG nooooooo! What can I do?

Dang that sucks. and I felt bad when it happened to ALP. STUPID COOKIE GRABBER!

I did change my password. I think I need to change it again.

You probably were redirected to a fake login page. It made you think you were logged out but in reality, the person got your password and broke into your account.

This may not be the case however, but it seems to be a top choice for what happened.

I'm sorry you can't do anything about it.

Thats a very good theory. That sucks! but I check my history and there isnt any non neopet like pages.

When you got your response from neopets what was the email?

Awww thanks Vira thats nice.

Never go on this site called 3vo! EVER! NEVER EVER NEVER EVER! Thats how i got a cookie grabber. (My theory)

Awww thanks Vira thats nice.

Never go on this site called 3vo! EVER! NEVER EVER NEVER EVER! Thats how i got a cookie grabber. (My theory)

have you ever thought of reporting him??????

That's sad... I wish you all the best in getting back your NPs. And you could always report the site to TNT.

I guess I could donate... *looks at measly 5k in bank*

Nah its good. and I dont want to report the who site because another site like it will get closed down.

Dont wrorry I got 40k yesterday YAY!

• 2 years later...

That's horrible good luck

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guys, the thread's almost three years old! :P This one's a little bit past the expiration date. dancing-lock.gif

=Cameron=

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

The original topic is outdated.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.