How can I use a Job coupon????!!!

xXMoonlightXx

I have a job coupon and stuff brightvaales coupon but then I can't ise it cause for some reason I can't find the thing saying u put it in your job gency of anything in my inventory so then I decided to go and to the agancy but it said I don't have a coupon help!

There might also be a time restriction on it, every 15 minutes or something the page will update with jobs and you have to be quick to get one.

Unconfirmed information. ^

green bightvale coupon!

I found a guide on this this morning - basically to use the coupon do this:

1. Have the coupon in your inventory.

2. Go here and click on the "Apply for Job" link for a job that your coupon entitles you to. In your case, with a Green Brightvale Job Coupon you can take any jobs that say they require a Green Brightvale Job Coupon or coupons below that in rank - a list in order is on the front page of the Employment Agency.

If there are no jobs there when you go - more are added every 10 minutes (i.e. :00, :10, :20, :30, :40, and :50) past the hour.

3. You will then be prompted to pick which coupon you want to use from the ones in your inventory - if there's only one there you'll only have one to choose from ;)

4. Provided you were quick enough to get the job before someone else, your coupon will then be downgraded one level (as per list on front page) and you will then be able to go and collect the items required to complete the job.

5. Once you have the items you can go to the status page and click on your pet's current job, and then on the give items link. If you got everything within the time limit you'll get the reward. The faster you collect everything, the bigger the reward is.

Good luck!