Last to post wins!

Parshy

I love cheese. This guy at school i know said he doesn't like cheese. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE CHEESE??????//

i asked him that and he said he's not.

and what's a palindrome? i think i know what anagram is . . .

One of the slogans of the French Revolution was "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity". How did the Revolution both support and violate this slogan? Did women benefit from the Revolution? Did peasants?

(AP European History homework. Bleh.)

Are you trying to get me to do your homework for you? <_<

Fine I guess I will help you out this time because this happens to be a subject that I know a lot about. I'm kind of an expert actually.

So here is more or less what happened. You see the French started a wine and cheese club, which is Fraternity.

Everyone was allowed to join and you could drink whatever wine, and eat whatever cheese which is both Liberty and Equality.

They didn't bring enough cheese for everyone, and then Napoleon tried to take over the club so he could have all the Swiss cheese...

And the all turned on each other and tried to invade Spain and Italy, who we all know are famous for cheese, and that is how the violated it!

So there you go. That should be an easy A for you, and next time I need help with my homework you toootally owe me one! :yes:

Hmm... does this mean I'm allowed to get members to do my engineering mathematics work for me? :P

In all fairness i am an engineering major and I'm almost done with all of my math requirements. o_O

EDIT- Oh and my name has nothing to do with my intelligence by the way. Its from a band. I realized with that comment it might make me look like I'm full of myself.

xD I just realised how much I love the TDN sense of humour - you and Metroid regularly make my day.

And yes, I just officially appointed TDN's sense of humour... I think. :P