Last to post wins!

Parshy

Ohh thanks AA... I was getting very confusled here. Didn't even think to think of that :S

*dances*

I win!

Well I will just have to come along and steal your 5 second glory

Well it was actually 18 minutes, but who's counting? :P

Oh, ok then...

:D

Did you know that they took the word 'gullible' out of the dictionary? Really, check for yourself, it's true... Honestly :shiftyeyes_anim:

If by "stupid" you mean "awesome" then yes, you are with stupid.

Did you know that they took the word 'gullible' out of the dictionary? Really, check for yourself, it's true... Honestly :shiftyeyes_anim:

You will never believe this but my partner told me that today... and you know what I said? ... Really, why? .. Meh wasn't very happy with myself after that one :(

Can someone please tell me what 'XD' is or means? Everyone keeps using it and now I am just confusled.

If you look at it on it's side it looks like somebody laughing. It looks like somebody with their eyes closed in an X and their mouth wide open in a D

XD <mouth

^

eyes

Right got it.. makes sense now... Umm... I was being serious though he did say it to me and I acually fell for it :S Hmm... probably not the best thing to post on public boards, but it puts me in the lead :P

Umm... so if this thread is about the last person to post winning then aren't we all winners when we post? Or are they going to close this thread? But then wouldn't the admin person who closed it be the winner, as they would be the last to post?

Meh.. not worried about it... just thought it was interesting... basically means we are posting for umm.. having the glory of winning for a small amount of time.. then again I WIN!!