Last to post wins!

Parshy

Nice costume AA, where'd you get it from??

That reminds me of a TV programme we used to have over here when I was a kid. Guess what the name was ... Lambchops and it was even about a little lamb *shakes head*

Depends on how you make it smart. Certian educational programmes are quite good and kids like them, others just don't make it ...

I meant smart comedy. Kids are always most interested in crude farce with meaningless dribble. I like clever jokes, with the neccessary amount of physical comedy. I just think alot of the new shows in some networks are stupid. Don't get me wrong, sometimes stupid works, but I hate it when they overdo it.

Oh, and I win.

BLAH!!!! Not another philosphical discussion. I was actually wondering if I should start a topic on The Bible ... I think it could be quite interesting to see how other people view/interpret the Bible...

I guess it depends on whether you come from a religous background or not and if you have ever read it.

haha... not for long!

Born and raised Catholic over here and have read the Bible numerous times, not lately though.

I WIN!!!

Haha your just going to irritate AA!! He has a passion for correcting people with bad spelling and grammar.

Well my grammar sucks anyway so let's just pretend that every time I misspell or do something wrong with my sentences it's just for fun 0:)

Random Fact: I almost cried when I saw Narnia a few hours ago. Gosh, Regina Spektor is killing me.

I cry everytime I watch Narnia, I think it is so sad!! But then again I am a soppy git and cry at lots of stuff!!

*clears throat* Unfortunately non one is going to do that because well, just because!!!