Photo of your computer desk

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Disclaimer: If you are under thirteen, as long as you are NOT IN the picture it is apparently ok to post.

Anyway, my desktop tells alot about me. And I also wanted you guys to see what my room is like.

I feel better just sending you guys the link to the album my images are in.

Tell me what you think and don't hold back the questions for me or anyone else who posts their images. X3

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/tee...09/Real%20Life/

Edit: Veronique gave me the link to her room pictures. http://kimibaka.free.fr/june/

What's with the fallen trash cans, V? XD

I'd post pics of my room, but I'd have to take them with my webcam, and I can't even get a good angle on half my room with it...

You mean on the outside picture Anime?

It's always like that on my street... <.<

Oh, it's depressing me to see these pictures... my room is just a big mess right now and outside it looks more like fall than summer... =S

Oh yes. Very small. A standard chest of drawers would probably take up about 1/6 of the total room space. :/

Notice the geek stuff around my room - GW Nightfall box, iPod Touch, MySpace on the worn laptop... it goes on and on...

Guest Kaguroi Haato

I got messed up things that describe me in my room too. The game bot color hidden behind the monitor, the KoRn CD, the Double Helix novel, CD player, Mountain Dew bottle caps, etc...

Plus, my bed pretty much engulfs my room.

I'm too lazy to take a photo right now (which'd mean digging out my camera too) so here's a quick run down.

Small room. When standing in the doorway: desk straight ahead with speakers, PC, and printer; free-standing closet to your left, bed against the wall on the other side of the closet.

The bed's good for all-nighters, because it's so soft.

• 3 weeks later...

hey, I figured this counted as an excuse to show off my notice board, so, here are mine:

Left of the computer (and yes, that is a squirtle sprawling in wires)

Right of the computer (*is blatently not reading the psychology book for her course*)

Above the computer (notice board!)

And a proper shot. (hmm, playstation)