R.I.P.

Ellie_Penguin

Hey guys,

As many of you know I was having some personal problems. My grandma had a stroke and was in a critical state. She passed away today :crying: . I'll be going to Peru this weekend and right now I'm just waiting for my family to come to grieve.

I need to distract myself right now so I'm doing anything I can think of.

...That's terrible...

I'm so sorry to hear that happen to you! I know it must be hard for you and believe me, TDN will give you as much support as we possibly can. We're like one big disoriented family. But in all seriousness, it's a shame that happened and I give you the best of luck. I really never had a relative die while I'm alive at this point so I don't know how hard it is for others. My great uncle turned 97 or something not so long ago and he's healthy but is slowing down a little.

The point is, I don't know how difficult this must be for you. I'm sure it's plain awful.

Once again, I'm so sorry to hear about this.

Im so sorry Ellie. I give my condolences to you and your family.

One of my friends Grandma Has hissi Cancer and Her Friend has Lukemia? SP? So I can feel for ya.

Well be here for you WE LOVE YOU! (as a family)

Sorry to Hear that.

I can imagine what your going through, earlier this year my Grandpa died :( So now I have no Grandparents what-so-ever (2 died before i was born, 1 died when i was 3, and last one earlier this year)

Only thing i can say, is Deal with your grief in your own way, Some people like to hide their grief, some like to show it.

(Not saying that you do it alone, just your own method) believe me, it helps.

Im sure all of TDN will support you as much as poss.

But again sorry to keep that

I feel so sad hearing that...

Like Vivi said, you should deal with it however you want. TDN will be here to support you - honestly I'm not very good at support, but I'll try.

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate it a lot! I'll be leaving to the airport in a few hours. I'm doing "better" and right now I just have to take care of my family. It was so hard to find a flight, but my neighbour who has contacts with airlines was able to find us a spot.

I'll be returning in a few days and unfortunately, I have to miss 2 days of school, but it should be fine.

See ya in a few days guys and behave! Love you all!

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate it a lot! I'll be leaving to the airport in a few hours. I'm doing "better" and right now I just have to take care of my family. It was so hard to find a flight, but my neighbour who has contacts with airlines was able to find us a spot.

I'll be returning in a few days and unfortunately, I have to miss 2 days of school, but it should be fine.

See ya in a few days guys and behave! Love you all!

That good ellie.

See ya in a few days.

jeez make me work behaving is a challenge. =/

• 2 weeks later...

owch! I know how you feel almost because my grandma died and well I did'nt spend much time with her and she was dead I was like who is she everybody was crying and I was like tired and stuff>> It so boring at the funeral my favrite part as burning stuff so maybe you should think about happiness like stuff i mean time past we all die unless you just happen to stumble apon elixir of eternial youth then your fine=P btw can I have it if you did find itXD. But it hard to face the fact she gone it like you did't know what to do I felt that when i step my pet antTT^TT he was a good friend! although he bite me siometime when I try to stuff his mouth with cookies I remeber all those good times... HE was a great friend....

• 1 month later...

When my grandma died, I was really upset. (Not to mention my grandpa died a few months later.) It was really hard on me, but I have a few tips:

1. Cry

2. Scream into a pillow

3. Rip up a LOT of paper (it may sound weird but it works)

4. Talk to somebody

5. Move on

I hope this helps and I'm sorry to hear the sad news