The Person Below Me

Chipmonker

False. I used to live in New Zealand, which is under the equator, I've been to many other places both above and below the equator, and right now I'm living just a few hundred kilometres above the equator. :P

The person below me uses the numpad on their keyboard.

False...I'm not too sure what size that is but I know it's bigger than the size I have

The person below me likes dressing in cosplay

I guess false since I don't actually try and avoid it! :) Although I don't eat the healthiest, I also don't live on take-aways etc, so it's just quite easy to "avoid" fast food. Though thankfully there is no McDonalds here 'cos their chips and burgers are loveeeeeely! :)

The person below me has never lived in a rough neighbourhood.

Um, I dunno, I don't like public transport, but I don't own a car... I walk mostly...

TPBM has used one of those proffesional style puppets, not like a sock puppet or a kid's puppet. Something more like the puppets Jeff Dunham uses. Marrionettes count too.

False, I am too young (at least according to my parents <_<) and if I did get one, I'd never use it anyway. :P

The person below me has to disagree when someone says that myspace is the safest site on the internet.

True! The 10th if you're wondering

The person below me has woken up not knowing where they are before

(btw cosplay is short for costume play, usually - but not always - associated with dressing up as someone from an anime/manga/computer game)